Our opening hours
Maul's House Rules
- Maul's is a card only Establishment , we do not accept any cash for payments.
- Every reservation request here at Maul’s will need to provide either Debit or Credit Card information before any reservation is confirmed – no reservation is confirmed until these details have been provided.
- A £1.00 refundable charge will be made upon booking to confirm identity
- Cancellation Charges: A £10.00 per head charge will be made against the provided Debit or Credit Card in the event of either a ‘no-show’ or a full cancellation – this means a cancellation within 24 hours of your booking. Changes in party sizes do not carry any penalty. Late fee charges can take up to 10 working days to be processed.
- Maul’s operates a zero tolerance policy against abuse, harassment or discrimination towards any member of our staff or our customers. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who breaks these rules along with charging any provided Debit or Credit Card provided by reservations of £10.00 per head.
- Due to current staffing levels, table requests of 5+ people is classified as a large booking and will be subject to a pre order of food and is a prerequisite to your large booking request. We will require a food pre order no later than 24hrs before your booking date
- Due to current staff levels, we currently run two food service times. This is our lunchtime service from 12:15pm till 2:30pm and our evening service from 5:15pm till 8:45pm. These times are subject to change based upon demand. Feel free to contact us for more information to avoid disappointment.
- We are a Dog friendly establishment
- Maul’s operates a ‘Think 25’ policy. If you are lucky enough to look under 25, we may ask you to provide I.D. to prove you are 18 or over. The only forms of I.D. we will accept is either a driving licence (provisional or full) or a passport. We will not accept any scanned or digital copies including photographs.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted in the bar after 7:00pm
- We do not operate any scheme where 16- or 17-year-olds accompanied by an adult, can be served beer, wine or cider with a meal as our food does not fall under these conditions
- Vaping and smoking is not aloud internally and is part of our no smoking policy
- ‘Corkage’ or ‘Bring You Own’ on either drink or food is not permitted under any circumstances unless agreed with us before your arrival - This May Carry an Additional Charge
- Our opening and closing times are subject to variability based upon staffing levels and demand. We advise calling ahead to avoid disappointment, especially during quiet or off-season times.